Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You Asking Me?

People who describe/defend their viewpoint by asking questions and then answering them bug.

I was watching someone in the news defend his actions with this talking style, and it hurt to hear. It made about as much sense as saying something like:

Did I wake up? Yes, I woke up.
Was I hungry? You bet I was.
Did I GO to the kitchen? Yes, that is where the food is kept.

or


Did I know the man? Yes, we were friends.

How long did I know him? I KNEW him for several years.
Did I know he had a PROBLEM?

Hey, BUDDY. I think YOU have a problem because you can't SPEAK like normal people. Just GIVE us the answers, and you just keep those questions to yourself. . . with those other friends (voices) in your head. Can we DO that?

What bugs you?

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

What BUGS me?

Natalie said...

Totally bugs! That's a funny post!