Thursday, January 10, 2008

Eat It, Love It, Not Sharin'

Okay, I'm NOT gonna share dessert with other mouths JUST because those, you know, Mouths happen to be sitting around the same dinner table as I. (Bugs.) And I really don't understand why other GROWN men would share either. And I don't get why others pressure me so.

I TOTALLY get why women order dessert, take a forkful, moan some luscious sound and then pass it to others. I get that. But when MEN do that same thing, I think they just fold under the pressure of peers. Truth be told. Fess it.

MenFolk, you don't HAVE to do that. If you want to get a mountain of Chocolate Decadence, you don't HAVE to share with ANYbody. It's okay. Just eat it. What guilt? 'Cause you don't slide YOUR dessert to somebody with a saliva-laden fork? It's okay, buddy. You're okay. You're paying for it. Keep on eatin'.

If you feel guilt, join MY table. We order. Eat. Smile. Stay healthy.

No comments: