Thursday, January 3, 2008

Work With Me, Would Ya?

What IS it with people at movie theaters who have to TALK through the show? And HOW do they always find the seat just behind me?

I just came from a show and BOTH the man and the woman were talking, trying to outguess the next line on the screen. Not just once but ALL through the show.

Hey, Bubs, that's why we came to a "TALKIE," you know, 'cause THAT way we can listen to what those actors are saying on the screen. 'K? That all right with YOU? I mean, it's not like we're in your living room, 'k?


And the CELL phones. Shut them off. AND NEVER, NEVER answer them and carry on a conversation IN the theater.

Let's just say, I'll be polite to you and you raise your game a little, too. That gonna be okay goojie woojie baby suckie idiot lettie outtie of the homie?

2 comments:

Steph H said...

Amen!

Kelly Jean said...

ha ha ha ha. Oh man. I love you. And I totally get-cha.