Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Flossing Victory

I just want the LADIES who ridiculed me -- humiliated me to the ground (not really but it sounds energetic) -- for flossing beFORE I brush to know that after this SCIENTIFIC survey, 4 out of 5 dentists (not polled but they're in EVERY poll) AND the majority of those surveyed here floss BEFORE brushing.

37%!! Isn't that like a MAJORITY? Okay, well close.


But that aside, we must unite and admit that all of us who DO floss ARE concerned about our blogging friends (25%) who don't even touch the floss wax.

Friends, Romans, please, consider the possibilities. We know it's rough at first because the floss string cuts like a knife inflicting unTHINKable pain, but we'll be there for ya. Promise. Unless you don't ever, ever, ever, you know, FLOSS, in which case, we'll be singing THIS song. (Just jump to the 3:00 minute mark.) Yeah, I know it's not pretty, but that's kinda the point.

No comments: