Monday, December 10, 2007

Food on Face

OK, so you're sitting with friends talking, gabbing, laughing (and because YOU'RE witty, REALLY making them laugh). Then five minutes later, you look in the mirror and see you have food on your face. But NOBODY told you.

So what kind of friends are they? JUST TELL ME. "Hey, ya got food. Yeah, right there." That's all you have to say. No biggie. But it IS embarrassing when you NO one tells you. So that's my motto, you know, to tell. If you're wearing it, I'm sharing it.

Of course, one time a friend came up to me and she had one of those, you know, things out of her left nostril. (Well, my left, her right.) And it stunned me. You know, just . . . THERE. So I said, "Hey, you got something right there," motioning to my left nostril so we were like on the same nostril, but really it was still on her right one. Kinda half in, half ou--well, you know. And she was really embarrassed, but I was thinking like, hey, I'm your friend and why wouldn't you want to know. You know, even though I saw your nose dangly thing, still friends.

So she cleaned it off and asked me something but I don't remember what she said. But even though that happened about 8 years ago, I still remember it. I'm not saying these are always the best of memories, but, you know, still friends.

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Ha ha ha. That's great. I agree completely. I definitely feel more embarrassed when nobody tells me I have something on my face (regardless of where..) That's big of you to still be friends with her. Atta boy.