Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yoga, Anyone?

I saw a yoga exercise mat at the store today, and it looked like just what I needed but don't they sell those in double-wide? Who can fit on THOSE narrow things? I mean, eVENtually, yeah, maybe, with yoga, workouts, the whole package of fitness. But why discourage myself from the onset? Rug burns alone could make it nasty. (Did I tell you I don't like the word "get-go"? Which some use instead of onset. So cowboy-ish, not that there's anything wrong with cowboys cause we built this country, you know. . .)

2 comments:

Hankins Blog said...

This begs the question, "What were you doing in the exercise equipment section?" Shouldn't that section be avoided like the plague! Your writing reminds me of an author named Philip Gulley. He's a Quaker minister who writes about small-town America. Good values, good messages.

Clay Brown said...

It was a surprise attack, I tell ya. And those are the worst. I was in between the handbags and women's tops with my wife, waiting, waiting, waiting, (how MANY tops can a woman try on? Yes, Honey. Oh, that looks GREAT. It's YOU!) when my boredom (happy as it was) brought my head down, and there they were--a whole BIN FULL of Yoga Mats.

Gentlemen, beware.